BoldVoice (YC S21) empowers non-native English speakers in the global workforce to speak English clearly and confidently, so they can thrive professionally. The app offers a premium digital coaching experience, via video lessons from Hollywood speech and accent coaches, and AI-powered feedback as you speak.
Since launching 2 years ago, we’ve helped empower the voices of hundreds of thousands of people. We’ve also been featured on Forbes and TechCrunch feature, as a LinkedIn Learning recommended tool, and as one of the Top 20 EdTech startups in the world.
But, we’re just getting started! Our mission is to reach 28 million immigrant professionals in the US, and 500+ million globally, to help them improve their English and advance their careers. This is where you come in.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with the CEO to create and execute strategies that will put BoldVoice in the hands of the millions of people who can benefit from it.
This role is perfectly suited for an action-biased, creative and data-driven person who thrives in environments of high ownership.
What you will do:
- You will work across various marketing channels, including: influencer marketing, paid media, content marketing, and lifecycle marketing, to increase top-of-funnel acquisition and conversion.
- You will grow and optimize existing channels, while testing out new channels, particularly on the organic side, to expand our reach.
- You will ideate, prioritize and execute A/B tests around all steps of the growth funnel: from acquisition of new users to subscription retention of existing ones.
- You will analyze performance to quickly iterate and optimize our approaches.
- You will ideate and lead the execution of creative assets for our growth efforts, including static, video content and landing pages, in collaboration with UGC creators and/or our UX/UI designer.
- You will organize and run the prioritization and project plan for all projects pertaining to growth and acquisition, with input from management.
🦄 Who you are
- You are experienced, but hands-on: we're looking for 4+ years of experience, ideally with our growth marketing channels (SEO, content, paid social, paid search, lifecycle), at a high-growth startup in the consumer/SaaS space. Huge plus if it's a mobile app product!
- You are a doer: you’re constantly ideating and executing optimizations and hypothesis-driven experiments to unlock new opportunities, and can do so at startup-speed!
- You are creative: not only when it comes to ad copy/visuals, but also in exploring non-traditional avenues for early-stage growth.
- You’re analytical: you know that growth is all about numbers, and you know your way around spreadsheets and analytics tools (such as Mixpanel) to analyze and improve performance.
- You are scrappy: you can accomplish a lot quickly, independently and cost-efficiently.
- You are humble: you can roll up your sleeves and pitch in for any task, big or small, that will push the company forward.
🎁 What we offer
- Incredible learning: you will have a broad mandate and a lot of ownership to experiment and touch on every aspect of growth marketing
- Mission: you will help make millions of people more confident in their voices and better able to succeed in their careers
- Team culture: you will get to work with a small A+ team of highly-motivated colleagues, with a flat hierarchy and high ownership
- Generous stock options: you will own a piece of the success and growth of the company
- Benefits: excellent health, vision and dental insurance
- Startup exposure: as an employee at a Y Combinator and Venture Capital-funded company, you will also get access to exclusive startup events, conferences and networks
✉️ How to apply
- Please share your resume and why you'd be a good fit for this role at founders at boldvoice.com. We look forward to meeting you!