Talent Lead at Bot MD
About the role
Bot MD is a Y Combinator funded startup with the mission of Empowering Doctors around the world. We believe that providing doctors with quick and reliable access to clinical information and helping to simplify clinical workflow are essential to improving the quality of patient care. This is a significant need especially in large and underserved emerging markets.
At Bot MD, we believe in hiring diverse and amazing talent to help us innovate and build products which delight our clinical users. We promote a culture of diversity, curiosity and intellectual honesty through our product, brand and most importantly, our people.
We are looking for our first Human Resources hire to partner with our Founders to build out every aspect of the Bot MD Talent & Employee Experience. This person will be a key part of our leadership team to help us scale the growth of our team across the world by designing and implementing world-class HR practices and recruit talent to support our mission.
We need an HR thought leader who thrives in a fast-based dynamic environment, and who has a passion for attracting diverse talent across engineering, clinical, design and sales. You are someone who builds strong relationships with leaders and employees, and who can balance the need to be a strategic, data driven business partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
If you love working in fast-paced and creative environments, have a passion for healthcare and want to help us change the world, please come talk to us at email@example.com.
- Partner with Founders to create Bot MD Talent & Employee Experience framework to recruit, retain and scale the team globally
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the Bot MD Employee Handbook to embody the culture, values and mission of the company
- Build and manage innovative sourcing and engagement strategies to develop the Bot MD Talent pipeline across Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and the US
- Lead the development of our Talent Management & Performance Review process
- Build and recruit the Talent team within Bot MD
- 6+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
- A collaborative, thoughtful HR leader who sees the big picture and is comfortable getting into the details (i.e. operationalize a strategy, get down to the ground to help hire, recruit)
- Proven ability to think creatively, partner with the business and leaders to develop and execute HR programs. Able to work and navigate a cross functional team.
- Passion for our mission to Empower Doctors around the world -- we are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
- A self-starter with a genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously grow, learn and develop others
- Comfortable with open communication and giving and receiving open, constructive feedback respectfully
- Good team player, excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- BA/BS preferred, MA/MBA is a plus
Why you should join Bot MD
Bot MD is an A.I assistant for doctors. Our company's mission is to Empower Doctors around the world. Bot MD can be trained on any type of hospital content to provide instant answers to clinical questions.