VP of Growth at Bottomless
About the role
You will be leading growth at a fast growing startup. This includes:
- Manage significant spending on paid social ads. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit. Experimenting with more ad platforms.
- Retargeting across ad platforms, including Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Google Display. (Also, adding more platforms to this list.)
- Email re-marketing. Including managing ongoing drip campaign A/B tests and creating new drip campaign content.
- Email newsletter generation
- Ad creative generation (managing third party creatives and internal experimentation)
- Landing page and onboarding testing and optimization.
- Influencer recruitment and management.
We are building an innovative new e-commerce model, which requires heavy customer education. You must be able to think holistically and creatively about user acquisition.
We believe in concurrently testing ideas rapidly while doubling down on what works. As such you should be able to rapidly spin up tests while also rigorously tuning existing processes.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience managing significant ad spending.
- Ability to manage third party creatives. Some ability to tweak/edit/originate internal creatives.
- Ability to analyze A/B test results as well as propose new tests.
- Strong writing abilities.
- Management experience a plus.
- Remote OK. Must be able to overlap a significant portion during Seattle, WA regular business hours.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Why you should join Bottomless
Bottomless is building the first sensor enabled marketplace for repeat purchases. To start, we are building the world’s first smart coffee subscription. This is just the beginning.
- Hard work. Ambitious goals must be met with uncommon effort. We do not believe hard work stands as a barrier to a good life, but that hard work itself is inherently meaningful. We don’t believe this is how every company should run, but this is how we run.
- Frugality. We started as a bootstrapped company and aim to continue to do more with less. Even as the “less” becomes more.
- Take out the trash. Nobody is above any task.
- Customer support is important. It’s the best way to understand your customers and your product.
- Focus on what you can control. A startup cannot boil the ocean. We focus on making the world better within our sphere of influence.
- Hustle AND intelligence. Intelligence is the direction of the vector and hustle is the magnitude. We do not choose between working smarter or harder, we try to do both.
- Trust. Trust is earned, not granted. To build a great company, we must earn the trust of our customers one order at a time. We must also earn each other’s trust through honesty and consistency.
- Self improvement. An exponentially growing company will outgrow its team and founders unless the team and founders are constantly improving. We hold each other accountable and keep raising the bar.