Brainboard, is a B2B SaaS solution that allows companies to centralize the build and management of their cloud infrastructures, accelerate the delivery of cloud platforms and ease their maintenance in a collaborative way.
It has been launched by engineers with more than 10 years of experience managing cloud infrastructures and led by the former CTO of a French cloud provider Scaleway.
Launched in 2020, and after closing our seed funding we are seeking a Cloud Architect with minimum 3 years of experience to help our users and the community on their cloud journey.
This role is at the intersection of cloud architecture (cloud practitioner), evangelist and community manager.
We are a team of passionate people and we want to empower each other to learn more and always improve our way of working.
Objectives of this Role
- Help our users and customers use Brainboard efficiently and advise them on cloud services and best practices to build robust architectures. It includes doing sessions with users/customers to help them build their cloud using Brainboard
- Build cloud architecture templates for Brainboard marketplace
- Learning to stay up to date about cloud products and best practices
- Write regularly articles and blog posts of Cloud architectures, best practices and cloud services
- Do demos and organize workshops/meetups
- Collect feedback and work with the product team to build and prioritize Brainboard roadmap
- Speak at different events
- You are welcomed to contribute to any other area (like the backend codebase, marketing...) if you want to broaden your skills
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years as a cloud architect
- Has competency of at least one cloud provider in that order Azure, AWS, GCP
- Speaks English perfectly both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving mindset
- Quick learner & curious
- Knowing Terraform and infrastructure as code (IaC) is a huge advantage
- Understanding DevOps principles & mindset is big advantage
- Soft skills are highly important to us, among our top preferences:
- Feedback: give and receive feedback with love.
- Trust: we trust each other means as a person I’m sure my colleagues don’t judge me and do their best to help me out.
- One team: no heroes, we are all ONE team
- Builders: theory is good, but life is better.
- Between 60 and 70k EUR (open for discussion, according to profiles)
- Equity (ESOP / BSPCE)
- Azure, AWS, GCP
- Terraform, Ansible, Git, Docker
Perks & advantages
- You choose your laptop (up to 3500 euros)
- Health insurance (Mutuelle in French) Alan (70% covered by Brainboard)
- Full remote package of 300 euros
- We encourage you to attend events, meetups and conferences as either a speaker or participant and we fully cover the expenses
- You'll be part of a Squad of 3 (Sales, Growth & yourself)
Brainboard is a collaborative solution for engineers to visually design & operate their Cloud infrastructure. We help our customers to increase the build and delivery of their infrastructures x11 and speed up their onboarding by up to 70%.
We support providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP and more.
For more information, please visit About page.
Both technical profiles with 20+ years of combined expertise and after working together at a major French cloud provider, Chafik and Jeremy launched Brainboard in 2020
Brainboard's vision is to create an ecosystem for all cloud teams to work on their infrastructure.
The first version of Brainboard was launched on Hacker News on the 25th December 2020. Users were able to auto-generate a Terraform code from Diagram design.
Following a pre-seed fundraising led by Kima Ventures, Evolem and Angel Investors, we are conquering the US market thanks to Y Combinator!
On our 1st year anniversary, the 25th of December 2021, we launched a second feature, available to ALL users for free: Auto-generate a Terraform Diagram from a .tf file!