Marketing & Growth Lead at Brick
About the role
About The Role
As our first marketing lead, you'll design, measure and execute promotional campaigns, collaborate with partners on co-marketing initiatives, and creatively build our brand and expand our customer base across online and offline channels. Your work will directly help us build and sell into a network of general contractors (primarily on the residential side) who focus on remodel projects. By closely working with our sales, product, and design teams, you will drive the creation and deployment of customer acquisition strategies across multiple platforms.
This position is a remote position but will initially focus on help us grow our footprint across Texas.
What You'll Achieve
- Work directly with our sales and design teams to compose digital and mail marketing outreach for new customers - general contractors and their customers
- Manage and work with external agencies on creative and event-based projects, such as planning and hosting marketing events at general contractor conferences, etc.
- Produce outside sales marketing materials and campaigns - e.g., swag, messaging at conferences, etc.
- Design, launch and monitor social media content from our company accounts - two to three times a week on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. to engage with potential customers
- Measure, analyze, and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, events, and marketing materials to drive efficiency
- Develop monthly targets in collaboration with the Sales team and cross-functional leaders
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring
- Practice the values of Brick, including honesty, transparency and a desire to help good contractors grow their businesses
- 3+ years in digital and/or mail marketing
- A thoughtful approach to testing multiple marketing experiments
- Early stage startup experience
Nice to Haves
- Experience in residential construction
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Experience managing a PR agency
Why you should join Brick
We're building the financial OS for general contractors that helps them deliver quality work at scale. We enable them to win more jobs and grow efficiently by 1) standardizing a low down payment option, 2) providing affordable working capital access, and 3) removing any payment collections from the homeowner.