Full Stack Engineer at BrightReps
About the role
BrightReps is building a modern front-end for work, so that anybody can get more done in less time. We empower non-technical managers to design & deploy interactive workflows directly to their team, with automations that can take a 30 minute process down to 30 seconds.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team and help accelerate our product development. As one of our early hires, you will play a key role in setting the direction of BrightReps’ product, company, and culture.
While the description below can be quite specific, the role can be tailored to the person who joins. So if you meet the below criteria but don’t fit the role exactly as described here, please apply anyway!
- You should have 2+ years of software engineering experience building scalable web applications
- You have experience with some, if not all, of the technology we use to power BrightReps: React, Typescript, NextJS, Firebase, Django, Postgres, Vercel and Heroku.
- You have some experience with managing state in a large single-page-application using Redux or similar libraries.
- You value great user experience and love making software that’s easy to use and performant
- You know how to build reusable frontend components
- You are comfortable working on the backend as well: interfacing with existing and also building new REST APIs
- You enjoy the entire product journey, from feature specification to deployment
- You have a knock for writing clean and maintainable code, whilst shipping quickly when necessary
Things You Might Do
- Build new backend integrations and frontend components
- Set up analytics to monitor new feature usage
- Improve the UI by adding new or improving existing components
- Find and fix bugs on the frontend and backend
Why you should join BrightReps
At BrightReps, we’re building a no-code tool helping companies solve complex customer issues 10x faster.
In our previous corporate jobs we noticed that as a company scales, internal processes struggle to keep up. We would capture an ideal-state process on a whiteboard, except our teams do not work from whiteboards, and this process would never get used in practice.
BrightReps allows non-technical managers to design and deploy interactive workflows for their teams, with automations that can take a 30 minute process down to 30 seconds. One of our customers recently onboarded 150 agents for a pay-per-view event, and they were productively handling tickets within 1 hour.
We are enabling people to work efficiently, anytime, anywhere.