Business & Sales Development for the US Market at Brokrete
About the role
You will lead our growth in the US and will work closely with your other team members to ensure the growth and development of our e-commerce products for suppliers in the US market.
What you will do:
- Manage strategy and execution to reach and convert construction suppliers to adopt our e-commerce platform.
- Showcase and demo the Brokrete e-commerce platform
- Identifies and quantifies new business opportunities to enable Brokrete growth
- Develops growth opportunities with partners, including new revenue streams, new product offerings, or new distribution channels.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with strategic partners, including monthly & quarterly touch points
- Assess partnership/affiliate programs, on an ongoing basis, to identify and recommend additional opportunities to elevate performance
- Develop communication strategies to keep Brokrete top of mind with our key customers
- Manages monthly reporting metrics to ensure partnerships are performing to optimal levels
What you have:
- 5+ years experience in business development or sales role
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- A results-driven approach to meet and exceed partnership key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Strong relationship management skills and an aptitude for identifying opportunities and building and presenting business cases.
- A preference for working in an open and collaborative cross functional team environment
- Knowledge of construction and e-commerce solutions is preferred.
- Good presentation skills and are comfortable demonstrating platform products.
We are looking for team players ready to help us scale in the US. The Candidate must be able to think outside the box and find innovative ways to grow and scale customer acquisition. The ideal candidate will have previously already helped scale an e-commerce or B2B startup or be in a leadership role in a growth environment
Why you should join Brokrete
Brokrete is a e-commerce platform specialized for the construction industry.
Brokrete provides constructions suppliers a coding-free, white-labeled, multi-channel, easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy and industry-specific solution to sell and manage orders online. The Brokrete Storefront gives suppliers their own iOS and Android app, a full e-commerce experience through their own website and the tools to continue to receive offline orders from more ‘traditional’ customers, all in one place. Behind the scenes, Brokrete provides order management, payouts, dispatching, logistics and real-time delivery. With financial and operational ERP integrations, Storefront can operate stand-alone or seamlessly alongside deeply integrated products.