Digital Marketing Lead at Brokrete
About the role
Brokrete is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing strategy across all channels for our construction e-commerce platform. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with a supporting team to launch campaigns on time and budget.
What you’ll do
- Build growth strategy to scale customer acquisition for our e-commerce products for construction suppliers
- Drive supplier and contractor acquisition through performance marketing activity on major digital platforms including social, paid search, and display
- Develop methodologies to monitor overall marketing channel performance and deliver in-depth analysis to the team
- Explore innovative channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including both performance channels and other possibilities
- Seek to improve conversion metrics
- Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments
- Build and lead a high performing Growth Marketing team
Who you are
- 5 + years of experience in B2B or E-commerce marketing
- Experience in construction tech would be a plus, but not required
- You have 5+ years of experience working in digital/growth marketing
- You are data-driven and have a strong technical and analytical background
- You are a hard worker and flexible to perform in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You are metrics driven and continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- You have experience in building marketing campaigns for user acquisition and brand awareness objectives
- You have a great work ethic
We are looking for team players ready to help us scale in Canada and in US. The Candidate must be able to think outside the box and find innovative ways to grow and scale customer acquisition. The ideal candidate will have previously already helped scale a e-commerce or B2B startup or being in a leadership role in a growth team.
Why you should join Brokrete
Brokrete is a e-commerce platform specialized for the construction industry.
Brokrete provides constructions suppliers a coding-free, white-labeled, multi-channel, easy-to-use, quick-to-deploy and industry-specific solution to sell and manage orders online. The Brokrete Storefront gives suppliers their own iOS and Android app, a full e-commerce experience through their own website and the tools to continue to receive offline orders from more ‘traditional’ customers, all in one place. Behind the scenes, Brokrete provides order management, payouts, dispatching, logistics and real-time delivery. With financial and operational ERP integrations, Storefront can operate stand-alone or seamlessly alongside deeply integrated products.