Bunkerhill enables researchers to more quickly and easily develop healthcare AI algorithms through our AI research consortium of 15+ academic medical centers (Stanford, USCF, etc.) and then commercializes those algorithms at the largest health systems in the U.S.
We're looking for an Infrastructure/DevOps engineer to join our team.
We’re backed by world class investors: Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin (co-founder of PayPal and Affirm), YC.
Must have experience includes:
- Automation scripting (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tooling (e.g. CircleCI, GitHub Actions, or similar)
- Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Container tooling (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Troubleshooting issues (e.g. code exceptions, compile/build issues, and similar problems, networking)
- Familiarity with network protocols and concepts (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP)
- Familiarity with software security concepts (e.g. TLS/HTTPS, secrets management, identity management, firewalls)
- Monitoring software (e.g. Grafana, Prometheus, DataDog, New Relic, etc.)
- Infrastructure-as-code and config management tooling (e.g. Terraform, Pulumi, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Application development experience, especially backend
- Relational databases (Postgres, etc.)
- Message queues, distributed streaming platforms, or similar (e.g. Kafka, Amazon SQS, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Code dependency management (e.g. Artifactory)