Business Systems Analyst at Burrow
About the role
Burrow is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team. In this role, you'll report into our Systems Admin and work closely with the operations, engineering and finance teams in the implementation, and ongoing management of enterprise business systems. These systems operate at the center of Burrow, helping parlay orders placed by our customers, on different channels, down to all our facilities, and finally shipped to their eventual homes.
You will be hands-on in ensuring data integrity across these systems and developing airtight processes across teams, with a primary focus on NetSuite. You will partner and consult with other teams to advise on system best practices that will unlock new capabilities, enable improved workflows, and build a sustainable and scalable systems environment.
- Analyze and maintain data flowing through our ERP system (NetSuite) into various external applications across vendors, 3PLs, sales channels.
- Proactively partner with customer experience and operations to analyze and solve reported application issues and provide production support for daily operations.
- Support the Operations team in the systematic execution of order management and fulfillment needs.
- Develop reports, workflows, uploads, saved searches, and queries in NetSuite to support business requirements.
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite & other applications; maintain up to date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- You hold a BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or another relevant degree.
- 1+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience.
- 1+ years of hands-on NetSuite or any ERP experience preferred.
- 1+ years of experience supporting and resolving day to day production support issues and customer support inquiries.
- You enjoy and can work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders, effectively prioritizing and communicating on your shared project.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, you are comfortable parsing through large amounts of data using tools such as excel
- You have excellent communication with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience integrating enterprise business applications to enable data and workflows.
- Experience with supporting a multi-channel brand through Ecommerce, wholesales, and retail.
- Experience with SQL, NetSuite Scripts, and/or Celigo is a plus.
You in a nutshell
- You are well versed in dissecting problems, getting to their root cause and creating solutions to solve them.
- You love working with numbers and systems and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to Index-match your way to glory.
- You're a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who values the chance to make an important impact.
- You love making an impact on our customers experiences and are determined to solve their problems.
Why you should join Burrow
Burrow makes furniture fit for modern life. In April 2017, Burrow launched their first product: a fully customizable sofa that’s easy-to-move and built-to-last. Their sofas are hand crafted in North Carolina with non-toxic, stain- and-scratch resistant fabrics and a hardwood frame made from ethically-forested trees. And because of their modular, adaptable design, all Burrow sofas ship for free in just a week. How revolutionary is this? Fast Company named Burrow one of the 10 most innovative retail companies in the world. Burrow started with the couch and will quickly expand into the entire home, maximizing convenience, quality, and comfort with every piece of uncompromising furniture they design.