Are you someone who loves fixing chronic operational losses with perfection for good? SO DO WE!!
At Byte, in the manufacturing excellence lead role you'll be challenged to put to practice long-proven continuous improvement methodologies in decades old inefficient restaurant industry! In this unique role, you'll get to put to practice the LEAN discipline you acquired over your experience in a creative way to curate new mode of operations in a novel industry!
- To drive process improvements in existing logistics operations.
- To perform Operational Efficiency, Quality management, and SOP compliance internal audits.
- To achieve operational efficiencies throughout our supply chain initiating, implementing & executing continuous improvement projects.
- To assist ops manager in deploying quality management tools/techniques within logistics operations. (Kaizen, six sigma, lean management).
- To drive lean management practices focusing on process waste reduction.
- Training and development of operations on-ground workforce on quality management tools.
- Root cause analysis of problems along with generating solutions for avoiding future recurrence.
- To assist ops ex team in making decisions by performing thorough data analysis.
- To create and maintain structured documentation related to different operations excellence tasks and projects.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field from an accredited university required. Thorough understanding of six-sigma fundamentals is a MUST.
- 2+ years experience in leading and implementing Total Performance Management (TPM) or Manufacturing Excellence (Continuous Improvement) initiatives in a factory role required.
- Strong program management experience required.