People Operations Lead
About the role
We are looking for a People Operations Lead to help us with diverse talent needs at Byte. For this role, you will drive recruitment, and will develop processes that help us rapidly scale recruitment and People Operations. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and execute strategic recruiting plans on tight timelines. You will work with the management on organizational design and maintaining high team performance at Byte. If you are a People Operations expert, we’d like to meet you.
- Build diverse candidate pipelines using creative sourcing channels and out of the box thinking.
- Develop strong relationship with all functions to define and meet their talent needs.
- Own the entire Recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Create an exceptional candidate and interviewer experience.
- Utilize best-in-class tools to help with Recruitment and people management.
- Tackle other impactful projects related to Recruitment or People Operations as needed.
- Build processes that will help us scale Recruitment and People Operations for years to come.
- Lead initiatives for culture building and enhancing team performance and creating accountability.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate will have these experiences:
- 3-7 years experience with full-cycle Recruitment and People Operations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience recruiting in a hyper growth environment and building pipelines for a variety of roles.
- Experience working with software engineering teams and hiring for highly technical roles.
- Experience helping management with organizational development and strategic recruiting plans.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and strong follow-ups.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining high team performance and organizational culture.
- Knack for data-driven decision making and using creative tools to improve the Recruitment process.
- Passion for people management and keen eye for understanding motivation and drive within others.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects in parallel, often under tight deadlines.
If you want to join a team on a mission to change the world, let’s talk!
Why you should join Byte
Byte is building on-demand food delivery from cloud kitchens. Our vision is to make food-delivery more affordable and accessible in Pakistan. Byte is Pakistan’s first consumer startup to get into Y Combinator, and is backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and senior executives from Uber and McDonald’s.