You're extremely organized in your approach and well-versed in the fundamentals of performance marketing for B2C businesses. You’ll use your wide-range of advertising knowledge to pull together a multitude of campaigns to reach our customers with the right message at the right time. While pulling together paid campaigns, you also are highly analytical and strategic in deploying capital with a clear focus on ROAS, CAC and Channel Paybacks, constantly analyzing, reporting and optimizing campaigns.
- Lead our paid strategy and test new tactics to optimize growth through digital performance channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Work closely with the content team to develop awareness, acquisition and retargeting campaigns and monitor the performance of these campaigns on a daily basis
- Allocate budgets and analyze and make modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate closely with designers by sharing creative best practices to produce new creatives to optimize campaign performance.
- Stay current on new performance tactics and channels that work for our target audiences.
- Analyze and measure campaign performance and use insights to improve future campaign performance and execute new marketing initiatives.
- Optimize campaign performance to achieve high ROI by hitting channel/campaign CAC targets and ensuring less than 12-months Channel Payback window, while having a strong sense of platform LTV/CAC ratio and Cohort Paybacks
- You have 3+ years of experience in a performance marketing role with deep expertise in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Attribution tools (Adjust) & some Automation/Reporting tools (Zapier, Kitchn.io, Supermetrics)
- You have scaled user acquisition (First Orders) to more than 10,000 per day, in a given city, in last-mile delivery or ride-hailing businesses at optimal CAC and LTV combinations
- You have a strong understanding of foundational marketing principles and can translate those across multiple mediums.
- You have experience in efficiently scaling Ad Spends across multiple channels for a B2C startup
- You have exceptional organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- You’re naturally curious and able to analyze large sets of data to identify trends, behaviors and gaps in opportunities to help us grow.
- You initiate goal-oriented marketing campaigns and make sure all campaigns are tied to clear objectives
- You’re resourceful and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- You can work at a quick pace with autonomy and flexibility.
If you want to play a pivotal role in Byte’s Growth, with a team on a mission to change the world, let’s talk!