Software Engineer — Full Stack
About the role
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer interested in building performant web applications in a fast-paced environment. As an early-stage senior engineer, you will be responsible for architecting and building our core internal facing application used for order tracking, status management, and monitoring. In the immediate, you will be responsible for interfacing with outsourced development teams to inherit our existing systems and manage the transition to in-house development. In the long-term, you will help build technical product roadmap, create new product features, and grow the technical team. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer for 3 years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum 3-year experience with MEAN Full Stack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
If you want to build ground breaking technology with a team on a mission to change the world, let’s talk! Register at https://www.qabil.io/byte to immediately get your recruitment process started!
Why you should join Byte
Byte is building on-demand food delivery from cloud kitchens. Our vision is to make food-delivery more affordable and accessible in Pakistan. Byte is Pakistan’s first consumer startup to get into Y Combinator, and is backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and senior executives from Uber and McDonald’s.