Frontend Engineer at Cabal
About the role
We’re looking for the sixth engineer to join our team of 8. Our technical foundation—Ruby / React client app—is being used in product by hundreds of companies with a growing waitlist. We iterate daily and have a fast feedback loop. You'll grow to own a part of the product.
- Comfortable working in fast startup environment with minimal specs.
- You are detail oriented but appreciate opportunity costs and are willing to frequently reprioritize.
- You want to be part of a scrappy, early team who is building something transformative.
What will help you succeed:
- 5+ years of full-stack web development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby and React (or similar languages / frameworks)
- Independent and self motivated—maintaining side projects or libraries a major plus
- We’re offering a competitive salary and equity, a healthcare package, and whatever equipment you need.
- The opportunity to learn from our customers, who are founder and VCs of amazing companies.
- Flexible vacation policy and work/life balance.
- Work where you want - we are a fully remote team.
Why you should join Cabal
Cabal helps founders get more out of their investors and advisors. We do this by providing a private workspace for founders to send asks & updates, track contributions, and build a modern advisor program.