Full Stack Software Engineer at Cadence
About the role
As an early engineering hire, you'll have a key hand in shaping our engineering best practices. Best of all, your work will directly impact the awesome remote companies that rely on our product to run exciting, delightful team-building events.
- You’re a firm believer in remote work and its ability to empower workers to live more flexible, balanced lives
- You're comfortable iterating quickly based on user feedback
- You enjoy working in small unstructured teams and can comfortably scope, prioritize and ship code on 1-2 week build intervals
- You care about great user experience and design, and have strong opinions on how products should be built
Relevant Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of development experience, preferably in a typed language
- Experience with Typescript, React, Next.js, Go, Firebase, CI/CD
Why you should join Cadence
We’re on a mission to help remote teams build and maintain high quality relationships. Loneliness and isolation remain one of the biggest challenges of remote work today. We’re building live, virtual team-bonding experiences that bring groups together and help them feel connected.
Cadence is a YCombinator company (W20) backed by a leading group of angel investors and VCs. The founders have over a decade of remote work experience across companies like Dropbox, Google, Microsoft, NASA and Tesla. They both graduated from Stanford University with degrees in computer science.
We’re flexible and results based. Choose your own location, hours, and employment method.