⚠️ Please be aware that we are looking for a native english-speaker, and that the role is based in NYC
Café helps to foster cross-team cohesion by providing people with new ways to connect and schedule real-life interactions. Our platform lets you see who’s working from where, facilitates collaboration and empowers people to socialize.
As we aim to create more content around Café to share our vision, create a community and increase the part of inbound leads in our lead generation cycle, we're looking for our first Content Manager - to join the Growth Team alongside Tim (Growth Manager) and Danielle (Marketing Manager).
We have lots of ideas for Café content and the possibilities for this role are (almost) infinite!
It's a very strategic role for Café and we’ll need you to find new ways to produce relevant and optimized content - using various channels.
Your responsibilities will include: ’ll be in charge of the content produced by Café and:
- Help us execute the content strategy of the Growth team
- Write SEO optimized content to feed our blog page (customer/user interviews, articles, case studies…) and optimize the existing content to improve our domain authority
- Design and launch new campaigns to activate and engage our community
- Manage our communications on social networks: today we're on Linkedin, but tomorrow we’ll be on Instagram and more!
- Help us to prioritize, define and produce our next content-focused projects. Examples include:
- Café Newsletter
- Café podcast
- Short form video for Tiktok / Instagram
- New email campaigns
- Help us to define the correct wordings, content, and resources to build a clear value-proposition
Your skills and experience 👤
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in a marketing / content role
- You love to write and promote content through different channels (blog, mails, social…)
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Your creativity has no limit!
- You’re familiar with SEO and content recycling
- You're a great project manager
- Experience in SEO optimisation
- Interest in the Hybrid-work industry
- Ability to work in a collaborative way
- Familiar with marketing automation and tracking/analytics tools
- Remote-first position (4d/week)
- Wework NYC all-access membership
- Annual retreat in France 🇫🇷
- Recurrent team building
- New laptop 🍏 + hardware budget
- Healthcare monthly stipend
- 2x30min with two team members
- Technical test to prepare (2h) and present to Tim, Danielle and Tom(CEO) (45’)
- Final interview with the Co-founders (45')
- Welcome onboard 🎉