At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible no-code solution enabling revenue operation teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives thus transforming the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization. In 2020, CaptivateIQ grew our team by 275% -- from 20 to 75 employees -- and increased our female workforce as a share of our total company by 350%.
Behind every great software company is the team building it. We are an engineering team of multicultural, highly collaborative, fully distributed, humble learners. We pride ourselves on building best-in-class products powered by innovative technologies.
- Help the engineering team to deliver safe, reliable code to production to meet product requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain our infrastructure as we grow to take on more customers and more complex use cases.
- Develop monitoring and dashboards to ensure visibility into all aspects of our application’s performance and stability
- Develop our CI/CD pipelines and level-up other engineers’ automation and maintenance tools
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Document everything so your findings turn into repeatable actions; automate everything.
- Create runbooks and incident response plans to respond to issues quickly and efficiently
- Ensure CaptivateIQ adheres to its compliance and security requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in an SRE or DevOps role
- In-depth expertise in security, deployment, and management for AWS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership of our infrastructure management and deployment pipelines
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python)
- Sharp attention to detail, solutions-oriented, and a user-centric focus
- Experience in building scalable, reliable web applications
- Experience in a regulated environment (e.g., HIPAA, PCI)
- Experience with SOC2 audits and controls
- Experience in a leadership role
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
CaptivateIQ is a software as a service that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions for your sales people. Over 80% of businesses use spreadsheets to calculate commissions, leading them to compensate teams inaccurately, late, and without proper reporting. We are helping companies reduce costly payout errors and providing access to the most innovative compensation strategies.
The team started working together in November 2017, launched in February 2018, and today have customers including Gusto, Heap Analytics, Iterable, and many more. Our team led commissions at successful companies, including Gusto and BrightRoll and worked at leading companies including Amazon, OpenTable, McKinsey & Company and Carrick Capital. CaptivateIQ is backed by Y Combinator, Foundation Capital, s28 Capital, and notable enterprise Angels.