At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible no-code solution enabling revenue operation teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives thus transforming the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization. In 2020, CaptivateIQ grew our team by 275% -- from 20 to 75 employees -- and increased our female workforce as a share of our total company by 350%.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help influence and build best-in-class customer success at CaptivateIQ. This person will have an important role in being the first dedicated liaison to our customers on behalf of CaptivateIQ, and working to ensure as we grow we are meeting their business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as their trusted advisor throughout their entire lifecycle to create strong customer advocates and champions.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and potential opportunities for deeper engagement & upsells.
- Lead annual business reviews with system users and executive sponsors to consult on strategic initiatives, review their identified KPI’s, and align on the overall impact.
- Diagnose root causes and recommend corrective actions, if the customer is not achieving KPI targets.
- Proactively work with assigned customers so they find success with CaptivateIQ and work to ensure their timely renewal.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- 2+ years Customer Success or similar role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Self starter who can work autonomously. Startup experience is a major plus.
- Proven ability to interact with and drive strategic projects, collaborate with customers, and to set and manage expectations.
- Have, or be willing to learn technical skills to confidently provide high-level guidance and leverage creative problem solving to identify solutions to customer challenges.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing as a majority of customer communication is virtual.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
CaptivateIQ is a software as a service that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions for your sales people. Over 80% of businesses use spreadsheets to calculate commissions, leading them to compensate teams inaccurately, late, and without proper reporting. We are helping companies reduce costly payout errors and providing access to the most innovative compensation strategies.
The team started working together in November 2017, launched in February 2018, and today have customers including Gusto, Heap Analytics, Iterable, and many more. Our team led commissions at successful companies, including Gusto and BrightRoll and worked at leading companies including Amazon, OpenTable, McKinsey & Company and Carrick Capital. CaptivateIQ is backed by Y Combinator, Foundation Capital, s28 Capital, and notable enterprise Angels.