Customer Success Manager (at-scale) - Remote at CaptivateIQ
About the role
At CaptivateIQ, we align companies and teams together through the power of incentives. We reward hard work, and those rewards are not dependent on antiquated software or manual processes. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible no-code solution enabling revenue operation teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives thus transforming the world of incentive compensation.
We believe that our employees deserve transparency in their success and that they, just like commission plans, should not be forced to fit into molds or templates. Our growing team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating an open and inclusive organization. In 2020, CaptivateIQ grew our team by 275% -- from 20 to 75 employees -- and increased our female workforce as a share of our total company by 350%.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success (at-scale) team. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help influence and build best-in-class customer success at CaptivateIQ. This person will have an important role in helping us scale our Success Team on behalf of CaptivateIQ, and working to ensure as we grow we are meeting their business needs.
- Develop strategic forms of one-to-many communication with customers as their trusted advisor throughout their lifecycle to create strong customer advocates and champions.
- Monitor a large set of customers to ensure proactive communication about usage, sentiment, and potential opportunities for deeper engagement & upsells.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple customers at once through one-to-many programs.
- Participate in efforts such as email campaigns, office hours, customer training and webinars to ensure the customers ongoing learning and adoption of CaptivateIQ.
- Develop meaningful and impactful content and resources to be widely distributed to customers.
- Effectively monitor and deliver on upcoming renewals.
- Provide best practices to customers around use of our software
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- 2+ years Customer Success or similar role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Self starter who can work autonomously and get things done
- Ability to host webinars/events, present (via zoom) in front of large groups of people and engage with customers
- Experience or work showing the ability to create impactful resources, documentation, presentations
- Proven ability to interact, collaborate with customers and to set and manage expectations.
- Multitask and prioritize items in a fast-growing changing environment
- Creative problem solving skills to identify solutions to customer challenges
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing as a majority of customer communication is virtual.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Why you should join CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ is a software as a service that helps you set, optimize, calculate, and payout sales commissions for your sales people. Over 80% of businesses use spreadsheets to calculate commissions, leading them to compensate teams inaccurately, late, and without proper reporting. We are helping companies reduce costly payout errors and providing access to the most innovative compensation strategies.
The team started working together in November 2017, launched in February 2018, and today have customers including Gusto, Heap Analytics, Iterable, and many more. Our team led commissions at successful companies, including Gusto and BrightRoll and worked at leading companies including Amazon, OpenTable, McKinsey & Company and Carrick Capital. CaptivateIQ is backed by Y-Combinator, Foundation Capital, s28 Capital, and notable enterprise Angels.