Product Manager at CareRev
About the role
CareRev, a YC S216 graduate, is hiring a talented and passionate VP of Product to help us take our products to the next level. We are a Series A company that has raised $50M to date, and has investors including Transformation Capital and Y Combinator. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! The ideal candidate will focus on accelerating our product growth and usage. Reporting directly to our Founder and CEO, you will define the vision and strategy of how CareRev executes on initiatives from a functional and strategic perspective.
We believe in quickly iterating on features to build products that people want. We deploy multiple times a day and work within a hybrid kanban/scrum system. We believe in the agile manifesto, but not the industry straight jacket that has arisen around what it means to be "agile". Build stuff that works, communicate across the company, react quickly to degradations in system/feature performance, have ideas on how to solve ever-evolving problems, respect and collaborate with fellow CareRevengineers, CareRevers, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for defining the product vision and strategy, and be able to break a larger vision into discrete projects
- Synthesize customer feedback to identify pain points and deeply understand their problems
- Lead the development and prioritization of the product roadmaps, to deliver value to our customers and the business
- Streamline the cycle of acquisition, activation, and reactivation of users and customers
- Track the success of the product features that we launch and proactively iterate based on the data captured
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of product management experience working with engineering teams on B2C or B2B products
- 10+ years of experience owning a large product portfolio while increasing revenue, profitability and expanding in geographic markets.
- Experience building and leading high performing growth teams
- You are a self-starter and have a history of successfully building and managing products that users love.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in small, high growth startups is preferred.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
Note: CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We’re putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
Why you should join CareRev
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.