Account Manager at CareRev
About the role
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers in California, Chicago, St. Louis, and other cities book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We’re putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 120+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for all senior and mid-level customer relationships in target region(s), with overall responsibility for identifying challenges, solving problems, and growing client relationships.
- Work closely with CareRev colleagues to represent customers, gather and synthesize customer feedback, and improve quality of service.
- Work with marketing and talent teams on Healthcare professionals recruiting, customer support team on inbound support, transition day-to-day routine tasks to Customer Support as appropriate, and work with product team on performance metrics, product improvements, and automation.
- Work to meet specific growth and upselling targets in all associate accounts.
- Contribute ideas to the team for improving sales strategy, tactics and materials and business development.
What We’re Looking For:
- Healthcare experience, ideally with hospitals and Healthcare systems.
- Previous experience in account management.
- Comfort working within a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Executive presence; ability to generate trust among Healthcare executives, clinical leadership, and staffing team management.
- Familiarity working with teams covering enterprise SaaS products and supporting corporate customers.
- Experience in growing a business in existing accounts; upselling, cross-selling, generating trust and building long term, strategic relationships.
- Empathetic, and skilled at influencing with persuasion, consensus building and negotiation.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Why you should join CareRev
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.