Director Of Business Systems Engineering at CareRev
About the role
CareRev , a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What You’ll Do as a Director Of Business Systems Engineering is grow and manage a robust Business Systems Engineering team while providing guidance and feedback to foster their professional development. In this role, you will work with our current systems Salesforce, Front, Hubspot, Twilio, Greenhouse, AWS services and Slack to enhance our usage and also select additional software systems to help automate and elevate productivity of our Finance, Sales, People, Ops, Implementations, and Engineering departments.
What we're looking for
- A willingness to explore varying paths to success and not get stuck on a single solution for all problems
- Amazing ability to understand business operations and the challenges therein
- Artful skill to select and buy just enough software systems, SAAS, etc to solve the problem at hand
- Charisma paired with integrity that leads to trust from business units and engineering department
- Honesty and authenticity with your beliefs on how to best solve a particular business challenge
- Leadership that encourages others to take responsibility for the challenge, and inspires potential hires to work on the CareRev Business Systems team
- 10+ total years experience as working with business systems, and/or custom software development (ERPs, CRMs, ATSs, SaaSs)
- 2+ years experience managing others
- BS or MS in Science, Math, Economics or Engineering related field
- Live in and eligible to work in the USA
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- Annual bonus program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401k and matching program
- 100% remote
- Home office equipment reimbursement
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) and Chicago open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability.
Why you should join CareRev
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.