Product Manager at CareRev
About the role
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted healthcare professionals to relevant shift opportunities they would otherwise miss out on. We want to build a future that ensures people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
We are excited to grow our team of 120+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment. We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across all of our teams while we scale our team in breadth and volume.
- Build products: Gather feature requirements and partner with the UX and tech teams to champion agile product development.
- Set priority and vision: Build the product vision and determine the product priority that aligns with corporate goals and tech resources.
- Know the customer: Gain a deep understanding of our users, the healthcare industry and the competitive landscape through visiting customers, soliciting feedback and data driven research.
- Assist with roll-out: Work with multiple teams to ensure successful launches and product adoption.
- Own the product: Be the chief evangelist of the product and be comfortable communicating to large groups and executives both internally and within large healthcare systems.
- 3+ years of product management experience working with engineering teams on B2C or B2B products.
- Proven track record of success: You are a self-starter and have a history of successfully building and managing products that users love.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with integrating API’s preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in small, high growth startup preferred.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.
Why you should join CareRev
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.