Product Manager at CareRev
About the role
CareRev, a 100% remote company, is bringing the future of work to Healthcare. We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities. We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager at CareRev is build products, set priorities and vision, learn our customers while advocating for them. You’ll own a product and be the chief evangelist of the product by communicating to large groups and executives both internally and within large healthcare systems. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure successful launches and product adoption by learning out customer needs and understanding our competitive landscape. Setting priorities and vision to determine the product priority that aligns with corporate goals and tech resources.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience working with engineering teams on B2C or B2B products.
- You are a self-starter and have a history of successfully building and managing products that users love.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with integrating API’s preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in small, high growth startup preferred.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred.
A Few Reasons to Consider Us
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- Partial 401k matching
- 100% remote + office equipment reimbursement
- Come help us change the future of healthcare work
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. We partner with hospitals and medical centers across the US, and book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We are putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We are excited to grow our team of 150+ employees distributed across the US in a remote environment! We deeply value changing the world for the better and work toward diversity across our teams while we scale our teams in breadth and volume. To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
CareRev is 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees.
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Why you should join CareRev
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.