About the role
The CareRev Team is growing! We're excited to engage an Implementation Lead to join our team. We’re looking for someone with experience in a client facing implementation SaaS role, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead discovery calls, demo platform, show value, and project plan all launch activities.
- Manage all project milestones, coordinate internal teams and external stakeholders to deliver project milestones on time.
- Identify client project team and champions. Lead change management efforts to ensure successful launch.
- Train all client end users, address client inbound, provide product feedback to the product team based on client inbound.
- Work with the Account Manager & Regional Teams to ensure facility implementation is properly functioning and identify friction points.
- Set-up the New Accounts on the CareRev SaaS Platform OR successfully work with Implementation Specialists to set up New Accounts.
- Work with marketing and marketplace teams on nurse recruiting, customer support team on inbound support, and with the product team on performance metrics, product improvements, and automation.
- Work on ad-hoc operations projects to help streamline the Implementation team. Improve upon existing processes and SOPs, or create new processes.
- Primary success metrics are successful launches with happy clients that result in rapid growth in the number of posting and filling shifts for new hospital and provider system customers.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in a SaaS Implementation / project management role.
- Familiarity with Healthcare SaaS Implementation.
- A project management expert with a take-charge and ‘get things done’ leadership attitude
- The ability to lead internal and external client-facing meetings.
- Professional presence with the ability to manage customer relationships.
- Comfortable using various tools such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, and proficient with presentation software.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Tech savvy.
- Comfort around product demonstrations.
- Enjoy identifying process improvements and working cross collaboratively across teams
- You're flexible, a creative problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Healthcare provider background and experience a plus.
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. CareRev is bringing the future of work to Health Care. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev includes an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hospitals book highly specialized professionals on carerev.com every day.
We’re funded by an extraordinary group of investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Michael Sibel and other YC alumni.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, and very affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
This role is fully remote.
Why you should join CareRev
Healthcare costs represent 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare are better managed and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev is an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hundreds of medical centers in California and Florida find highly specialized nurses and technologists on carerev.com every day.