Charityvest is building the modern community foundation platform, starting with the world's best donor-advised fund. The organization believes meaningful giving is best encouraged by simplicity, intentionality, and community.
Donor-advised funds (DAFs) are investable charitable giving accounts that allow people to manage their giving with greater purpose and simplicity.
Charityvest is based in Atlanta, GA. We are open to local and remote applicants that live within a 3 hour time zone difference.
What You'll Do
- Continue to develop and evolve Charityvest's brand design language
- Manage web and app design with Figma and other design tools as needed
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering on new campaigns and features
- Transform product specs into buildable user experiences
- Utilize your UX copywriting skills as an integral part of the design process.
- Work with stakeholders to create sketches, mockups, and prototypes taking them through to completed projects
- Conduct design and user research to understand customer needs and test your designs with real people.
- Build beautiful and compelling marketing pages using our marketing design system.
- Collaborate with engineering on site enhancements and use the CMS to bring designs to production.
- Create email and social media graphics for marketing campaigns.
- Create a scalable asset library management system.
- Provide feedback on current and prospective creative direction.
- Advocate for simplicity and serving customers foremost.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have at least 5 years in a UX and/or brand design role.
- A compelling portfolio that shows both graphic and UX/UI design experience
- Proficiency with Figma including skills with: components, variants, auto layout, prototypes, and design system features
- Ability to design for mobile, tablet, desktop web (mobile first responsive design)
- Ability to design for native mobile (iOS and Android), email, and print
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems including component design.
- Knowledge of and experience with template based web design systems, (i.e. Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace. Sanity a plus).
- A strong understanding and command of all necessary design tools (i.e. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, etc).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to keep track of multiple deadlines concurrently and change gears when needed.
- A collaborative attitude who values working within a small team.
- Competitive salary and early-stage stock options
- A culture that cares about you personally, independent of your professional contributions
- A unique opportunity to influence culture with an others-centered ethic
- A work-from-home / remote-friendly default environment
- Generous, considerate paid vacation + paid parental leave policies
- Health insurance with 80% of employee costs covered (+ 60% of family costs)
- Modern 401K plan through Guideline with 100% match up to 4% of salary
- $1,000 in annual charitable giving matching
- Office in Midtown Atlanta with big windows, covered parking, and snacks
- Annual or as needed expenses paid travel to Atlanta HQ for remote employees
We believe generosity is good for the world, and would want any employee to align with the inherent value of generosity as a human virtue.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Vennfi is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.