Cinapse is looking for full stack engineers who can operate both in the high tech world of cutting edge mobile and web development and the highly artistic world of film, television, and new media production.
At Cinapse you will:
- Join a small distributed team building products used by leading Hollywood studios in the highly sensitive and secure world of feature film and television production
- Be a senior member of an engineering team building high performing mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Work closely with the product team, design team, and other engineers to deliver responsive solutions with seamless UIs across platforms
- Contribute to the engineering team through process and code improvements and mentorship
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strength in working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, we value well documented systems and clear communication.
- Experience creating React Native mobile solutions for Android and iOS is a strong advantage
- Comfortable with DevOps and experience with any of the following: Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), CICD pipelines (CircleCI), Performance Monitoring (Datadog, Sentry)
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- A love of films and television and a passion for building technology that supports the filmmaking process. Bonus points if you know how lightsabers are powered.
If you are interested in joining our team of Hollywood film and Silicon Valley tech professionals in building the tool that has already begun to revolutionize the film industry, please submit!