Front Desk Coordinator Full-time at Circle Medical
About the role
Circle Medical is a Y Combinator and Real Ventures-backed startup affiliated with UCSF, one of the top 10 US hospitals according to US News and World Report. We are reimagining primary care from the ground up, combining technology and artificial intelligence with some of the nation's best physicians to deliver a better experience that scales faster and more efficiently than ever before.
We are seeking to hire 2 full-time Front Desk Coordinators to support patient care operations at our Divisadero (Sutter Street) & SOMA locations in San Francisco.
Provide exemplary customer service as the primary touchpoint for patient registration and check-in, reflecting the values and practices of Circle Medical in every patient interaction.
Ensure the patient has our mobile application downloaded and understands the basic concepts behind our tech-first primary care practice.
Think creatively to solve problems standing in the way of efficient and delightful moments for patient experiences, care, or outcomes.
Maintain ownership of front-of-house facilities for continuity of the brand and experience we strive to provide.
Contribute to and enhance positive patient care team culture through effective communication and by providing impactful solutions.
- A drive and passion for working at a fast-paced, mission and values driven tech startup.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability and eagerness to adapt to changes quickly.
- Share a “learn-as-you-go” mentality.
- Inherently align with our mission and core values.
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- A digital native comfortable with technology.
- A passion for excellent customer service and problem-solving.
- Ability to cover two Saturdays a month for weekend coverage at our flagship location in SOMA.
- Must be available to work 8AM - 5PM, M-F and Saturdays (twice a month) 10AM-2PM
Nice to have
- Prior experience with a tech startup environment.
- Desire to learn and become a subject matter expert on healthcare within a tech-forward primary care setting.
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- Annual salary is $49,900 plus stock options and benefits.
- This is an entry-level position in a fast-growing venture-backed startup with significant opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.
Why you should join Circle Medical
Circle Medical is a rapidly growing full-stack primary care practice that builds technology to make quality, delightful primary care accessible at scale.