Software Product Manager at Clip Health
About the role
The product team at Clip Health (formerly Luminostics) is looking for a PM to drive software and experience definition on the Clip Health Mobile App for 1. personalized at-home testing and 2. high-throughput testing in point-of-care settings (e.g. businesses, schools etc). This is a fantastic high-impact opportunity to help drive delightful experiences for two widely divergent customer segments while creatively conserving common components, minimizing technical debt, and managing limited resources on a tight timeline. You’ll engage deeply on both technical and commercial problems, collaborating across a wide variety of functional partners including Engineering, R&D, UX, Industrial Design, User Research, Data Science, Program Management, Trust and Compliance, Operations, Sales, Partnerships, and Marketing. As a Product Manager at Clip Health, you will launch features and products that systematically break down the myriad barriers to quality and personalized healthcare.
- Define the core product use cases for new devices, tests, and workflows in the Clip Platform informed by long-term product vision, technical capabilities, and market context.
- Work closely with other PMs and cross-functional partners to align on overall value proposition, product positioning, and platform strategy.
- Collaborate with Engineering to define the software requirements needed to address these use cases and document the requirements per our quality management system.
- Work with UI/UX, user research, R&D and other stakeholders to develop wireframes and mockups, ensuring that it fits into the users needs and effectively represents the key value proposition associated with the Clip Health brand.
- Manage execution for both internal and external software program in partnership with our Program Management team and others.
- Engage external developmental partners for services and telehealth integrations (e.g. HIPAA, e-prescription, consultations, EMR/EHR/LIMS integrations, proctoring).
- Define and instrument product analytics and translate insights into features that engender competitive advantages.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, and other functions on the go-to-market plan and driving feature uptake.
- Drive the overall commercial success of each feature and product, both by helping to identify significant market opportunities.
- Ability to communicate technically and collaborate with teams to define product vision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bias for action and entrepreneurial attitude
- Domain knowledge in the medical industry including areas such as IVD diagnostics, health-tech, pharmaceuticals, life sciences
- Data-driven, methodical thinkerExperience operating within and across cross-functional teams
- Exposure to / interest in hardware/software combination products, machine learning and AI
Education and Experience
- BS in STEM or Liberal Arts (SW, BioE, or EE preferred)
- 3+ years of product management or relevant experience
About Clip Health (formerly Luminostics)
At Clip Health, we are relentlessly executing on the vision to enable accessible, personalized, and actionable health testing, with immediate follow-up, across infectious, metabolic, endocrine, and chronic diseases and conditions. The Clip Platform brings our proprietary glow-in-the-dark nanochemistry to mass markets with the goal to enable rapid high-accuracy diagnostic tests in at-home, point-of-care, or enterprise settings. We are backed by Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, and the National Institutes of Health, have an FDA-authorized COVID-19 rapid test in use around the country, and are in late stage development on two at-home rapid infectious disease tests for launch in the coming months. The product team at Clip Health is responsible for defining and executing this product vision across hardware, software, and consumable tracks. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join in these efforts and help us achieve our goals.
Why you should join Clip Health
Clip Health develops rapid smartphone-based infectious disease tests for home use; our in-development products include self-tests for influenza, chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, and HIV. Our mission is to increase healthcare accessibility and efficiency for all through products and services for rapid disease testing and health monitoring coupled with immediate follow up.
We're now putting all else on hold to scale a 30-minute rapid test for detecting active COVID-19 infection in point-of-care and other enterprise settings. This product, the Clip COVID Rapid Antigen Test, received FDA EUA approval in December 2020 (targeting home-use approval in 2021). We're in hyper-growth mode as we scale production to >100,000 tests a day by mid-2021, and have a large number of challenging problems to solve for talented, mission-driven people in engineering and operational roles.