About the role
About Clipboard Health
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
About the Role
We believe in leading by example and are looking for a passionate, results-driven recruiter who is ready to get their hands dirty and build from the ground up. You are perfect for this role if you are comfortable managing multiple pipelines, running outbound campaigns, analyzing pipeline reports, creating new strategies to improve pipeline processes, and managing/growing a team under you.
* Manage multiple pipelines for leadership and high-level roles
* Update current and design new recruiting procedures
* Evaluate current and implement new sourcing methods
* Review recruitment software
* Research, analyze, and track job advertising options in different countries for different roles
* Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
* Stay up-to-date on labor legislation
* Create and manage the new hire onboarding process
* 3+ years of experience as a recruitment leader
* Experience hiring for management and leadership roles at a start-up required
* Hands-on experience building from the ground up
* Experience hiring for technical roles helpful (e.g. Software Engineers etc.)
* Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
* Proven experience conducting interviews and candidate screening/evaluation
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong decision-making skills
* Knowledge of labor legislation and experience hiring in other countries
Why you should join Clipboard Health
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. We are a fully remote team that is humble and hardworking. We think this is the best way to improve a ton of lives. Nurses will have better schedules and shorter commutes, and patients will receive better care.