Read more about the role and apply directly here in our job dashboard in Greenhouse:
About the role
This role is one-half strategic thinking and one-half sales management.
You will manage a team of salespeople, identify ways to grow revenue, design and execute experiments, monitor results, and perform quantitative analyses.
What you should expect:
- You’ll continuously analyze the sales funnel to determine opportunities for growth.
- You’ll speak with lots of customers and listen to customer calls.
- You’ll manage a team of sales reps. You’ll coach them through role plays and listening to their calls.
- You’ll pioneer new sales processes. For example, you’ll iterate on what reps say on the phones, which customers they target, and what KPIs they’ll target.
- You will work cross-functionally with all departments, including sales, product management, engineering, data science, and marketing.
- You will have direct access to the most senior leaders in the company.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You have several years of experience in management consulting, finance, growth marketing, product management, strategy, and operations, or similar functions. However, we have available roles available for any experience level.
- You write clearly and easily. You should be comfortable with 5-20 pages of clear, analytical writing each week.
- You like to move fast. You plan an experiment and get results within days, not months.
- You are inquisitive. You don’t stop with surface-level answers and instead ask “why, why, why” until you understand problems at the root level.
- You’re proficient with analytics and reporting tools. SQL and python scripting is a bonus but not required. You should, though, be comfortable with pivot tables, joining data tables, cohort analyses, and regression.