The automated electronics supply chain platform for hardware teams
Cofactr is on a mission to make hardware as agile and scalable as software. We’re leveraging better data and AI to build best-in-class tools for electronics supply chain management. Cofactr is a single platform for procurement, purchase, and management of electronic components that works seamlessly with integrated logistics to assure that the physical management of electronics parts is always responsible and efficient.
We're a Y Combinator W22 company with growing revenue and backed with significant venture funding from VCs like Bain Capital Ventures.
Are you interested in tackling one of the biggest challenges in the technology sector?
Our software engineers are creating a new kind of product in the electronics space. You’ll develop software that redefines the electronics supply chain and help progress manufacturing into a new era of innovative and interconnected hardware tools.
Our Backend Engineers will craft infrastructure and integrations across ERP software, logistics partners, and distributors - leveraging your expertise to expand the functionality of Cofactr across our customers and internal tech stacks.
• Help design our public API to help our customers integrate with Cofactr and automate their electronics supply chain
• Collaborate on the API framework that helps us build essential features for our customers
• Lead both internal and customer-facing integration of 3rd party services with the Cofactr platform
• Design, develop, and own new product functionality leveraging modern frameworks and tooling
• Lead projects, delivering significant impact to our product and customer experience
• Make decisions for important technical directions and trade-offs
• Interact closely with customer-facing teammates to build and ship meaningful products
• Play a part in defining Cofactr’s culture as we grow
What you’ll build
• APIs that integrate with external partners and vendors in addition to a public API to meet our customer’s needs
• Build and maintain Cofactr’s internal integrations with ERPs such as Netsuite, shipping APIs such ShipEngine and ShipStation, and payment products such as Stripe
What we’re looking for
• 6+ years of experience building and scaling platforms leveraging modern stacks and frameworks (what we use today on the Backend: Python/Django/Postgres)
• Experience building RESTful APIs
• Experience working with SOAP and other legacy API standards
• Experience with relevant applications in the logistics/inventory/ERP space is a plus
• Experience shipping high-quality products and features from planning to launch to maintenance
• Comfort building in self-directed and collaborative work environments
• You enjoy solving problems - taking on difficult challenges and providing creative solutions
• Comfort working across a dynamic team with shifting priorities and project loads, and you’re comfortable (re)setting expectations so that you and the team are successful
• You have a learning mindset where mistakes are opportunities for growth
The Cofactr team is innovative, creative, and collaborative, with diverse professional backgrounds and a passion for solving big problems. We’re hiring team members who are energized by the opportunity to make one of the most complex challenges in the world, the global electronics supply chain, into a scalable and intuitive tool. We value transparency and trust amongst our team and translate this approach into our evolving product.
We are headquartered in Brooklyn, NY. While some roles are fully remote-friendly, due to the nature of our business, other roles are required to be in-person in our offices in Brooklyn or hybrid. Each role will specify its location.
• Competitive salary and equity
• 100% premium coverage of health, dental, and vision plans
• HSA and FSA offerings
• 401(k) with 4% company matching
• Unlimited time off policy
• Commuter benefits with a company contribution
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To conform to U.S. Government technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
Cofactr believes hardware should be as agile and scalable as software. We’re leveraging better data and AI to build best-in-class tools for electronics supply chain management. Cofactr is a single platform for procurement, purchase and management of electronic components that works seamlessly with integrated logistics to assure that the physical management of electronics parts is always responsible and efficient.