UX Design Lead at Coinrule
About the role
At Coinrule we want to create the best crypto-currency trading experience possible for our customers. That takes true innovation, a strategic vision and purpose. We are a fast growing team backed by Y Combinator that truly values passion and determination with a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. Our industry is complex and fascinating. Our trading platform will need to scale further to support more customers and more complex scenarios.
Today, Coinrule has over $100 million monthly trading volume with over 30,000 strategies created every month. Our investors include founders of companies such as Twitch, Fitbit, Kayak.com and institutional investors like MKB Bank, Urban Innovation Fund and others.
Coinrule’s users are both regular investors, day-traders and institutional funds and family offices.
Responsibilities This is a great opportunity for a highly creative and enthusiastic UX Design Lead to join the Design team within Coinrule as we take digital creative forward to innovate and optimise the customer experience, Reporting into the Head of Design & Product you will design and oversee innovative customer experiences & creative design solutions across a wide variety of existing and emerging digital channels.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the Fintech/trading/finance/banking/crypto space
- BA/BSc in Design or related field
- Familiar in using tools such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma to develop high level visual designs, wireframes, user journeys, design patterns, mock-ups & prototypes to effectively communicate interaction design ideas & product enhancements
- Able to sketch, rapid prototype, to work with teams to visually contextualize the UX in large user journeys, end-to-end, and to be able to facilitate cross-functional discussions of user experience
- Passionate about other creative sectors: from typography, mobile, generative design, advertising, product, exhibit, interior, up to architecture
- Portfolio of Artworks or User interface and Creative Design work
- Experience in being part of a Team in a company supporting several sides of the business
- We are software agnostic but a good level of experience using Figma, Sketch, Miro, Invision, Framer, Notion is a plus
- Awareness of HTML, CSS, Mobile development
- ✓ Full-time, 40 hours a week, Flexible hours
- ✓ 100% remote working with the possibility of having a co working space of your choice paid by Coinrule anywhere in the world
- ✓ Annual allowance for book or conference
- ✓ Work on a cutting edge platform in a fast moving industry
Why you should join Coinrule
At Coinrule we want to create the best possible crypto-currency trading experience enhanced by automation for our customers.