Sales lead at CommandBar
About the role
CommandBar's mission is to improve the user experience of every SaaS app. Over the past six months, we've seen rapidly accelerating traction. More and more companies want to add CommandBar to their product.
To help us capitalize on all the interest and momentum, we're hiring a growth lead who will:
- Own an end-to-end sales pipeline, from qualification, problem identification, and closing. From the first meeting with a Head of Product, through rollout of their CommandBar.
- Work directly with CEO to close enterprise customers (think $100k+ ACV contracts). These sales often involve multiple conversations with senior leaders at really cool, product-focused companies (see some of our customers here).
- Support and suggest growth initiatives. Think outbound, ads, and content marketing, as well as some unique growth projects we have in the works.
- Co-own voice of the customer report, funneling feedback from prospects and new customers to our engineering and product teams.
Given the large scope at a critical point in CommandBar's growth (just hit PMF and shifting to growth mode) this role will be pretty unique, intense, and hopefully really fun :) Ideal for a former founder looking to have founder-level impact without PMF risk, or a future founder who wants to learn how to scale a product from 1.01 to n.
- Some technical background. CommandBar is a technical product, so to succeed in this role you'll need to comfortably understand how CommandBar works.
- Ideally some sales or customer-facing experience at a software product.
Why you should join CommandBar
Our goal at CommandBar is to improve how software works for everyone. We build a widget that any software company can embed in their app to enhance user experience, making it easier and faster for users to get stuff done.
We serve millions of end users monthly and work with customer-obsessed companies like ClickUp, Gusto, Netlify, AngelList, Shortcut, OneSignal, and many others. We're proudly backed by Thrive Capital, YCombinator, BoxGroup, and world-class angels.