Senior Full Stack Engineer
About the role
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our team as a foundational team member. We need your help to make our mission a reality: amplify human potential by bringing intelligence to human-computer communication. We are starting by providing AI-powered autocompletion across all of your tools and devices.
Design and implement solutions to difficult technical challenges including:
- Scalably integrating with all of the leading websites (much harder to do than you may think)
- Real-time API architecture (we are currently using websockets but will likely move to UDP)
- Data anonymization
- Work closely with Machine Learning Engineers to implement new features such as few shot reply generation
Interview future job candidates
Help establish team standards
- 5+ years experience working across frontend and backend
- Distributed systems experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills (especially important for remote work)
- Excited about rolling your sleeves up on solving difficult engineering problems
- Fully remote
- Flexible vacation
Written with compose.ai
Why you should join Compose.ai
Our mission at Compose.ai is to amplify human potential by bringing intelligence to human-computer communication. This is a hard problem but we believe deeply in the mission and lean in to audacious goals.
Our core product is a freemium Chrome extension that helps automate your writing using AI. You know how Gmail autocompletes your sentences for you? It's like that, except it's available everywhere, across all of your devices and tools. So whether you're writing an email in Superhuman, replying to your customers on intercom, or writing documentation on Notion, compose.ai is there. We are currently in a private beta with over 6,000 signups. We created our own proprietary AI model that is real-time, personalized, and adapts to wherever you're typing. Wilson and I are ex-Amazon and Landon is ex-Google. If you believe AI is going to change the way we live and the way we write, then we would love to talk to you.