Online B2B platform for the legal cannabis industry
Senior Frontend Engineer
LocationPalo alto, CA
Connect directly with founders of the best YC-funded startups.Apply to role ›
Director of People Ops
About the role
Engineering @ Confident Cannabis
- We’re shaping the cannabis industry to be efficient, honest, and reliable by creating the software infrastructure necessary to both test and trade within it.
- We believe in high-velocity, full-stack engineering to deliver products quickly while maintaining amazing customer experience.
- We build React + Typescript frontends, Django + Python backends, Terraform + AWS for infrastructure, and CircleCI for testing.
Who You Are
- You are experienced building, deploying, and maintaining production-level web applications.
- You yearn for personal growth and also fight for team success.
- You are motivated to build quality data-driven engineering solutions.
What You'll Do
- Design, architect, and develop current and new web applications, services, and products.
- Guide software practices, routines, and development while we build a growing, successful team.
- Work alongside and across teams (Product, Design, and Engineering) to build thoughtful customer experiences.
- Mentor peers through leading by example, clear communication practices, and encouraging collaboration to ensure an environment where an individual's success is equal to team success.
- 5+ years software development / web application experience.
- 2+ React experience, as well as Redux / JSS / webpack or comparable solutions.
- Typescript experience or desire to learn!
- User-focused empathy with an obsession for quality.
Why you should join Confident Cannabis
We are Confident Cannabis and we are building the leading online marketplace for legal wholesale cannabis powered by lab test data