Confido Customer Success Lead
Confido is a next-generation financial automation and intelligence platform that helps fast-growing CPG brands operate and scale more efficiently. Despite advances in technology, the tools to run and grow a business in retail haven’t changed, leaving brands bogged down with manual, repetitive work.
Confido is reimaging these workflows, starting by helping brands track, account for, forecast, and optimize the up to 40% of revenue that is spent on retailer and distributor allowances, fines, promotions, and ads. Our software helps brands become more profitable and eliminate dozens of hours of manual work. Today, we work with over two dozen fast-growing brands across categories and have raised $3.8M from leading investors.
We're building a full-stack financial operating system for one of the largest industries in the world. If we're successful, we'll transform how brands you know and love do business.
We believe that great work should be rewarded and will provide the following compensation:
- The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $160,000 (+ commission)
- The equity range for this role is .6% to 1.2%
Our benefits include:
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully covered medical and dental
- Weekly free lunch
- Free dinner after 7pm
Our customers rely on Confido for mission-critical finance workflows. You'll be their primary point of contact to ensure they are getting the most out of what we do.
- Onboarding - after they've decided to use Confido, you'll help our customers get up and running. This includes mapping out where they encounter friction, understanding their business' goals, deciding how they should use Confido, hosting training sessions, etc.
- Ongoing account management -- you'll meet with our customers frequently to help them understand the impact we're driving, identify new opportunities for Confido to improve their workflows, and gather feedback. When appropriate, this work will include helping customers understand if they could benefit from additional Confido modules.
- Voice of the customer -- you'll become the world's expert in how Confido is being used, and the entire team will need to learn from you! Your feedback will be invaluable for shaping our product roadmap and informing our future GTM strategy.
What will help you succeed?
- 3+ Years of Experience working in customer success in SaaS, Investment Banking, Consulting, Private Equity or CPG Finance
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- Selling experience, as this role involves managing upsells and expansions
- Ruthless organizational skills. You don't let balls drop, you send out notes with action items after meetings, you get to inbox zero (or the equivalent in whatever email methodology system you use :)
- A product orientation to identify opportunities to build scalable solutions to customer problems
- NYC-based or a willingness to move (we'll pay for relocation). Our team works from our office in Chelsea 5 days a week.