Product Manager, Marketplace
About the role
ContentFly is an on-demand content creation platform, combining a vetted human talent network with cutting edge content AI.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the world, backed by some of the world's top investors.
Help us build the Stripe for content.
About the job
We're looking for a Product Manager to own our Marketplace.
ContentFly has a talent marketplace of hundreds of great copywriters that's growing every week. We need a product manager to take ownership of it - ensuring that it's continously able to deliver high quality and fast results as our company grows.
Your role will involve everything from whiteboarding internal logic to working with data scientists to implement ML routing algorithms. You'll spend time talking to writers, and equally as much time working with our core product team to figure out how to integrate AI content creation and make all the pieces sing.
Ready to obsess over KPIs like average job rating & average turnaround time? Come join one of the fastest growing startups in the world.
- You have at least 3+ years of product management experience.
- Technical background (engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.) required.
- You are data driven. You are comfortable diving into SQL, building dashboards and tracking your changes against real business KPIs.
- You think at a systems level. You will be responsible for optimizing the levers of a marketplace that handles millions in revenue - this demands high level orchestration.
- You love doing things efficiently. If your spirit animal is the energizer bunny, you're probably a good fit.
Why you should join ContentFly
ContentFly is an on-demand platform for creating high-quality content for businesses. We use AI and world class writers to help companies quickly scale content creation; clients simply submit a request for any form of content, ContentFly finds the best writer, and the written content is emailed days later.
Today, companies create a ton of content ($400B was spent on content marketing in 2019), but hiring in-house talent or freelancers can be slow and expensive. ContentFly has already helped 2,000+ businesses scale content creation and has seen 700% growth over the past 9 months.
ContentFly is led by the former head of growth at Zapier, and backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, FJ Labs, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and a number of other investors. (HQ: Canada)