Full Stack Developer at Contentfly
About the role
Contentfly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $6m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 15% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Full Stack Developer will be involved in developing new features, while elevating and optimizing our current platform at Contentfly. The ideal candidate is passionate about building top-notch software, thrives in a collaborative environment, and has deep experience in various areas of software engineering.
- A problem solver, you see through the clutter and help others find the optimal solution through validation.
- A Self-Starter, you know your craft but are still eager to improve your skill set in the ever-evolving world of design.
- Collaborative, you enjoy working with several cross functional teams on daily basis
- Curious, constantly looking for new perspectives that could influence our future roadmap.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Design: participate in product design discussions and decisions,
- Implement: Write clean scalable system-oriented code and implement software/products aligned with the growing demands of our customers. Test, debug, support and enhance software as per product specifications.
- Collaborate: Work with various teams to establish organizational best practices that scale with our team and products, consistently resulting in high-quality software systems that set industry standards.
- Code Reviews: Enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to standards and compliant.
- Communicate: Inquire and communicate thoroughly about task details and descriptions to ensure tasks are fulfilled correctly. Share knowledge and thought leadership to the rest of the organization, including strategic technical direction as well as professional development opportunities.
Your Experience and Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Full Stack Developer will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience using web frameworks like Vue.js and Angular
- Experience with SQL and Postgres relational database is a plus
- Experience with lean UI/UX, rapid customer innovation, and iterative design
- Consistency leveraging data and analytics to power design decisions
- Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
- Ability to leverage existing technology tools plus additionally research and apply new and experimental technologies to achieve product goals
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadline
Why you'll love working here:
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we've also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Why you should join Contentfly
Contentfly is an on-demand platform for creating high-quality content for businesses. We use AI and world class writers to help companies quickly scale content creation; clients simply submit a request for any form of content, Contentfly finds the best writer, and the written content is emailed days later.
Today, companies create a ton of content ($400B was spent on content marketing in 2019), but hiring in-house talent or freelancers can be slow and expensive. Contentfly has already helped 2,000+ businesses scale content creation and has seen 700% growth over the past 9 months.
Contentfly is led by the former head of growth at Zapier, and backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, FJ Labs, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and a number of other investors. (HQ: Canada)