About the role
About the job
ContentFly is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in the world. We're backed by world class Tier-1 investors, building for an enormous TAM, and looking for our first VP of Product to help us build the Mailchimp for Content Marketing.
We're a product that has scaled from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year, currently centered around a talent marketplace with 1,000 active participants. You will take ownership of our product org, transitioning from a marketplace-only product to an end-to-end SaaS platform.
Oh - and if you're interested in deep tech, we're at the very cutting edge of AI content creation (ala GPT-3).
Want to work with fascinating technology and build a platform that can enable millions of businesses around the world? Want to build for an emerging cyborg creator class?
We're on the search for a VP, Product!
- Drive ContentFly’s product lifecycle from strategic planning, product roadmaps and specifications of product requirements to launch.
- Create innovative ways to contribute to the company’s growth and remove any product challenges in sight.
- Act as Product evangelist and set best practices and process for Product, UX & Engineering to define, explore and solve product problems.
- Lead a team of Product Managers while evaluating risks, expectations, timelines and other key milestones for success.
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop effective feedback loops to understand stakeholder insights and translate them into better features and products.
- Establish key metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Hire and scale a world class product organization
We Want To Talk To You If You
- Are a product leader with extensive SaaS experience and managing/growing teams on large-scale projects
- Are eloquent and excellent at speaking with customers
- Have 5+ years of experience working closely with product marketing and proven success in developing a product or SaaS from ideation to launch
- Understand the martech landscape
Bonus Points If
- You are close to EST time zone
- You have a martech background and have some exposure to content marketing
- You have a solid technical background and hands-on experience with software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
What We Provide
- Fully distributed, fully flexible - work when and where you want, we'll set up your ideal home office
- Extremely well resourced. Not only do we have the best investors in the world and a huge runway, we are a massive revenue company growing 25% every month
- Strong culture, strong team. Our founding team are leaders from companies like Zapier, Instacart & IBM. Come work with the best in the world.
- An opportunity to build a category defining product
ContentFly is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are!
Why you should join ContentFly
ContentFly is an on-demand platform for creating high-quality content for businesses. We use AI and world class writers to help companies quickly scale content creation; clients simply submit a request for any form of content, ContentFly finds the best writer, and the written content is emailed days later.
Today, companies create a ton of content ($400B was spent on content marketing in 2019), but hiring in-house talent or freelancers can be slow and expensive. ContentFly has already helped 2,000+ businesses scale content creation and has seen 700% growth over the past 9 months.
ContentFly is led by the former head of growth at Zapier, and backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, FJ Labs, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and a number of other investors. (HQ: Canada)