Senior Product Designer at Contentfly
About the role
Contentfly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $6m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 15% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Design, the Senior Product Designer will be involved in crafting the experience of new features, while elevating and optimizing our current offerings at Contentfly. This role will span across the entire design process - from generative research to prototyping, usability testing and high-fidelity, dev-ready mockups.
- A problem solver, you see through the clutter and help others find the optimal solution through validation.
- A Self-Starter, you know your craft but are still eager to improve your skill set in the ever-evolving world of design.
- Collaborative, you enjoy working with several cross functional teams on daily basis
- Curious, constantly looking for new perspectives that could influence our future roadmap.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Collaboration: Partner with product managers, developers, stakeholders and other members of the design team to define user problems and discover new opportunities through conducting UX research initiatives.
- Presenting: Clearly articulate design rationale to peers and stakeholders, while always addressing technical feasibility and business goals
- Design: Design purposeful solutions that are relentlessly focused on solving real user problems. Help to establish, promote and support human-centred design principles, best practises and accessibility standards. Contribute to our ever-growing design system and visual design language
- Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to other designers to help us continue to foster an inclusive and collaborative team environment
Your Experience and Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Senior Product Designer will possess the following skills and competencies:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Designer (or similar role), ideally in fast paced SaaS companies, working alongside developers and product managers
- A portfolio showcasing a strong understanding of interaction and visual design in addition to product strategy and design thinking
- A deep understanding of building scalable design solutions that are inherently accessible
- Experience working in a collaborative and lean/agile environment (startup, product, agency, studio)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Figma
- Experience with illustration & animation
- Experience building design systems
Why you'll love working here:
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we've also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Why you should join Contentfly
Contentfly is an on-demand platform for creating high-quality content for businesses. We use AI and world class writers to help companies quickly scale content creation; clients simply submit a request for any form of content, Contentfly finds the best writer, and the written content is emailed days later.
Today, companies create a ton of content ($400B was spent on content marketing in 2019), but hiring in-house talent or freelancers can be slow and expensive. Contentfly has already helped 2,000+ businesses scale content creation and has seen 700% growth over the past 9 months.
Contentfly is led by the former head of growth at Zapier, and backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, FJ Labs, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and a number of other investors. (HQ: Canada)