About the role
About the job
ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top tier investors.
We're one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Do you love assembling a killer team? Have you handled recruitment for SaaS companies in the past? We need to talk.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience focused on primarily technical roles
- Experience recruiting in a hyper growth environment and building a pipeline for a variety of roles
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knack for data-driven decision making and using creative tools to improve the recruitment process
- Passion for broader people ops / development and keen eye for understanding motivation and drive within others
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude
- Build diverse candidate pipelines across all levels and functions within ContentFly
- Own and manage the end to end recruitment process, working with functional leaders to define and meet their needs
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Utilize best-in-class tools to help with recruitment
- Work with the People Ops team to manage the onboarding process
- Tackle other impactful projects related to Recruitment or People Ops as needed.
- Monthly Health and Wellness stipend
- Hardware (Laptop, Monitor) and Office Equipment stipend every three years
- Monthly remote working stipend (e.g. co-working space)
- Annual Professional Development/Education stipend
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited vacation policy
Why you should join ContentFly
ContentFly is an on-demand platform for creating high-quality content for businesses. We use AI and world class writers to help companies quickly scale content creation; clients simply submit a request for any form of content, ContentFly finds the best writer, and the written content is emailed days later.
Today, companies create a ton of content ($400B was spent on content marketing in 2019), but hiring in-house talent or freelancers can be slow and expensive. ContentFly has already helped 2,000+ businesses scale content creation and has seen 700% growth over the past 9 months.
ContentFly is led by the former head of growth at Zapier, and backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, FJ Labs, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and a number of other investors. (HQ: Canada)