Product Manager (Various Levels) at Convex
About the role
Convex is building enterprise software for the massive, but ubiquitous commercial services industry - an industry that is responsible for the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the lighting, safety, and security that serve daily life for millions of workers.
Our product, Atlas, supercharges our users’ productivity by merging two complex disciplines—rich, property data and robust workflows. We’re changing how an entire industry approaches work, and we need a team as diverse as our customers to deliver on our mission: digital transformation for an underserved space. Everyone at Convex is extremely passionate about their craft, and we pride ourselves on being a kind, ambitious, and adept team.
As a product manager, you’ll join our founding Product team as we quickly scale and build up dedicated teams to serve our biggest areas of growth. We are looking for incredibly talented product managers in areas that include specializations in:
* Commercial property data: Help us as we build the best dataset in the world for commercial services companies by developing new data features, integrating other ones, and designing the workflows for our customers to use your work as a part of their daily life.
* Enterprise development: Work with leadership at some of the largest F500 companies in the commercial services industry to develop new products on the Atlas platform to serve our customers’ vision for how to bring Atlas to their company.
- Business Outcomes: Product Managers at Convex own business outcomes, not Jira tickets. Lead a product team to accomplish the highest priority business goals in your area.
- Discovery: Engage closely with our customers, user data, Design, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams to discover elegant solutions to challenging user and business problems.
- Delivery: Drive the product lifecycle through delivery, using influence instead of authority to work through peers, stakeholders, and executives to ship a high-quality product.
- Culture: Contribute to and cultivate a culture at Convex that cherishes our products, customers, and the business that serves them
- Product Strategy: Work with our product team to help us continually iterate on our product strategy based on what we discover in the market and evangelize this across the company. As with Jeff Bezos at Amazon, we are “stubborn on the vision, but flexible on the details.”
- Demonstrated execution in delivering innovative solutions for customers and the business
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- A love for your customers, and for finding solutions that work for them and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working in early-stage (and fast-growing) environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- 15 days PTO + 1 mental health day per quarter
- Company outings & team retreats
At Convex (YC W19), we’re building the leading B2B full-stack software platform for the $400bn+ commercial services market. It's a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. We already work with some of the largest enterprise companies in the sector and were one of the fastest-growing companies in the Winter 2019 YC batch. Our team is a unique mix of industry veterans from Carrier, Siemens, and Honeywell as well as founders from MIT, Harvard, and Georgia Tech. Based in San Francisco, our investors include Emergence Capital, 1984 Ventures, UP2398, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), YCombinator, the founders of PlanGrid, and others.
Convex is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you should join Convex
At Convex (YC W19), we’re building the leading B2B full-stack software platform for the $400bn+ commercial services market. It's a 100-year-old industry impacting millions of people every day. We already work with some of the largest enterprise companies in the sector and were one of the fastest growing companies in the Winter 2019 YC batch. Our team is a unique mix of industry veterans from Carrier, Siemens, and Honeywell as well as founders from MIT, Harvard, and Georgia Tech. Based in San Francisco, our investors include Emergence Capital, 1984 Ventures, UP2398, Liquid2 (Joe Montana), YCombinator, the founders of PlanGrid, and others.