Hardware Engineer - Level 4 Autonomy for indoor UAVs at Corvus Robotics
About the role
Corvus Robotics is a YCombinator and VC-backed Robotics startup, developing Corvus One, the world’s most sophisticated autonomous warehouse drones. Corvus Robotics sells logistics robotics, AI software, and data-driven supply chain insights to companies around the world.
This is a ground level opportunity to join a foundational core team building for the world's largest market for indoor autonomy. You should be motivated to build the best indoor autonomous drones in history, and take it from to mass production and deployments. You'll have ownership over mission-critical projects to deliver autonomous systems into production, working alongside other experienced engineers on complex technical solutions.
- In-person/on-site in Charlestown/Boston (or South Bay, SF)
- CAD experience w/ sim (thermal/stress) and version control:
- Inventor w/ Vault
- Experience physically building rapid prototypes using different manufacturing methods (3D printing/CNC/sheet metal work)
- Maintaining and creating manufacturing documentation/drawings
- Education bachelors/masters
- 3-4+ years of experience
- Experience on a small team, seeing product go from prototype to production of thousands of units
- Experience building or designing drones/quad copters - either DIY or for work
- OnShape CAD software experience
- Microprocessor programming in C/C++
Why you should join Corvus Robotics
We've built the world's first Level 4 autonomy for indoor drones, helping warehouses automate inventory scans for the the $30B missing their facilities every year. Come help us build the best indoor autonomous drones in history!