We're seeking a highly experienced React Native Specialist to join our engineering team and lead the development of a suite of internal tools to help us prepare for expanding our business into new markets.
- Remote (North America) / Charlotte, NC
Our stack is based on the t3-stack, using a t3-turbo monorepo, which includes:
- Ruby on Rails
- A Next.js application (API middleware and our customer-facing website)
- ML / Computer Vision tools
- Build and maintain React Native applications with a focus on performance, scalability, and reliability
- Collaborate with other engineers to integrate real-time mapping, scheduling, and push notifications
- Write clean, readable, and testable code in TypeScript
- Design and implement type-safe API calls using tRPC
- Work with Tailwind CSS for styling applications
- Conduct code reviews and mentor junior team members
- Work closely with the product team to define feature specifications and timelines
- Experience working in a startup environment
- 5+ years of experience with React Native
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript
- Familiarity with Tailwind CSS
- Experience building production apps, preferably with a portfolio to share
- Experience setting up and maintaining automated testing for mobile apps
- Strong knowledge of real-time mapping and scheduling technologies
- Experience with push notifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Augmented Reality (AR) / Computer Vision for react-native
- Spanish language proficiency
- Comfort or interest in working on next.js / ruby on rails web applications - we all wear many hats
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible work hours
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to work with a talented and motivated team
Along with your application...
We're interested in seeing react-native projects you've shipped! Please send links to any apps you've worked on which are accessible in the IOS/Android app stores.
Craftwork is a full-service home painting company that uses software to dramatically improve the homeowner and operators experience. We’re starting with the $20B+ home painting industry as a low-risk, high margin entry point before expanding to support the broader $500B+ home services market.
Since launching in early 2023, we’ve grown revenue between 50% - 100% monthly, and have raised capital from some of the best investors in the world including Forerunner Ventures, Y Combinator, General Catalyst, Lachy Groom, Jeff Jordan, Immad Akhund, Evan Moore, Louis Beryl, and more.