Software Engineer at CrowdAI
About the role
San Francisco, CA
During the current public health situation, this job is expected to start remotely. However, once our offices reopen, this position is ideally located in our San Francisco office.
As a software engineer at CrowdAI, you'll work on our end-to-end machine learning platform. Surrounded by a talented and collaborative team, you'll contribute to decisions about platform architecture, design, and development. Your work will span the software development lifecycle by designing and building tools and web applications for managing deep learning resources at a large scale.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Extending and maintaining our codebase, collaborating on design and product to advance our platform.
- Designing, developing, and testing new platform features
- Contributing to our rich React and Rails application
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience as part of an engineering team, ideally including working for small startups
- Experience with Rails automated testing (Rspec or similar)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to write and optimize SQL queries
- Experience building API services
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: TypeScript, React, Webpack
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and stock, as well as unlimited paid time off. Awesome healthcare, dental, and vision benefits. Regular team outings and other startup-y things, like board games, team building activities, and even the occasional game of curling.
CrowdAI is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Why you should join CrowdAI
CrowdAI enables anyone to create high quality solutions to analyze imagery and video—no data science background or coding required. Our full-stack solution provides all the tools necessary to go from raw pixels to structured insights relevant to your specific needs.
We're a rapidly-growing team based in San Francisco building cutting-edge tools for computer vision!