Founding Product Designer
About the role
As our Founding Product Designer you will be in charge of Cuanto’s UX and UI. You will be responsible for understanding customer problems and designing solutions for these problems. You will maintain the design system and keep it in sync with dev components. This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
As we are a small team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in other areas such as the discovery and definition of customer problems or help shape the look and feel of Cuanto.
What we need from you
- Take the lead on designing solutions for customer problems
- Create HiFi prototypes of new features to test with customers
- Work with engineers to implement the designed features
- Create and maintain our design system
We can't wait to meet you if
- You have worked in a fast paced start-up or technology company
- You have worked fully remote
- You have experience with e-commerce
- You are fluent in both Spanish and English
We'd be especially excited about you if
- You have scaled with a successful fintech, marketplace, or e-commerce company
- You've worked in product design related to e-commerce in a Latin American technology company
Benefits and perks
- Become part of our founding team
- Competitive equity
- Fully remote work
- Flexible work hours
- All-expenses paid international company offsites
Why you should join Cuanto
Why we exist
We are building the operating system to allow Latin American creators to live from the internet. We started by helping them instantly launch online to monetize their audience and sell over social media. Our product allows them to create their social media-optimized stores in minutes with a no-code mobile commerce product.
We are becoming the engine of the next generation of internet hustlers in Latin America.
Who we are
We are remote-first and consciously overcompensate to have fun, get to know each other and share our interests and passions with each other.
Our team spans gourmet mushroom grower, meditators, sourdough bread makers, avid pizza consumers, and gamers in the United States, Panama, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
We're generating revenue and growing fast.