Senior Engineer at Curri
About the role
At Curri, we’re reshaping how material moves to and from job sites around the nation. Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for the construction industry powered by some of the smartest tech in the industry.
We’re looking to hire a senior engineer to join our small but skilled engineering team.
If you join Curri, you’ll have a hand in:
- Shaping our company culture
- Shaping our engineering culture
- Developing engineering best practices (product, development, hiring, etc.)
- Growing the team
- The direction and focus of Curri’s products
- Enjoy being a generalist and are not tied down to a specific programming language or surface area of our codebase
The engineering team currently:
- Works in a monorepo based on Typescript/Node/React (Native)
- Values support—especially when teammates are faced with new challenges
- Autonomously figures out solutions to challenges; layering in the right people at the right time
- Is responsible for shaping the product/design/development of every project
- Is responsible for interfacing with company stakeholders
- Is mostly comprised of former colleagues and friends from early Dollar Shave Club
- Builds apps and tooling that is used by thousands of drivers each month
- Considers how the technology we’re building works towards the greater good of our team, driver base, and society
- Value clear, frequent communication (we do a lot of reading & writing)
Why you should join Curri
Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was part of the YC S19 batch.