Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com
You will develop and implement strategies for Curri’s pricing and driver payouts, for both existing and new products and markets. You will work cross-functionally with all teams to understand our levers with customers, drivers, and internal operations teams, and will be accountable for understanding the various marketplaces in all geographies for our different product lines. This is an excellent opportunity to directly influence our top and bottom line, while maintaining a great relationship with our customer and driver-partners.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K
We will count on you to
- Be an expert in the marketplace and keep a pulse on other players to ensure we are competitive and agile
- Own the architecture of our pricing based on supply, demand, and industry market values.
- Optimize margins while making Curri an attractive platform for our customers and drivers.
- Collaborate with all internal teams to translate a proposed product or model into the backend infrastructure and daily operations
- Provide recommendations of new revenue streams based on new product lines, competitive differentiators, new market segments, and new geographies
- Understand our customers’ priorities and price sensitivities, and support negotiations to win new business
- Keep a pulse on our biggest cost drivers and how they influence our pricing model.
- Steer the team on how to mitigate cost risks to protect our business.
What you will need to have
- Proven experience with pricing models and market strategy
- Track record of using data to steer critical decisions
- Collaborative approach to problem solvingFamiliarity or proficiency with SQL is preferred
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience with pricing models
What will make you stand out
- Experience working for a fast-growing start-up
- Comfort working in ambiguity and having complete ownership
- Creativity and flexibility to build processes that are different and better than what’s industry standard
- Excellent oral and written communication
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.